Unlimited Mobile Messenger.
«Unlimited Mobile Messenger» Service - possibility. unlimited communicate via mobile messengers Viber, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger (send text messages and emoticons).
How to use:
1. it's necessary. have a SIM card with tariff «Good-Internet»
2. Consult our technical and customer support information, and leave a request for connection services «Unlimited Mobile Messenger»
3. After the service «Unlimited Mobile Messenger», you must activate the service by dialing USSD-command *146*941# on your mobile phone. Activation cost $ 12 / year.
4. After entering the USSD-command, you will need to manually change the APN settings: in the APN will enter MSG is necessary
5. Now, when you travel in the countries listed below you can communicate through unlimited mobile messenger Viber, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger (send text messages and emoticons).
Other features of Internet use (such as using a browser, e-mail,) - not available!
For use MBs against compensation Internet, you necessary pause service «Unlimited Mobile Messenger»
For pauset his service necessary dial USSD-command *146*940#
After turning off on the SIM becomes effective MB/s payment at the rate of the host country.
For resume service necessary dial USSD command *146*941#
At the same time during the year after the activation of the service, $ 12 for the service will not be charged again!
The list of countries where the service is available:
Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Vatican, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Greece, Georgia, Denmark, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Canada, Kenya, China, Cyprus, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, the USA, Tajikistan, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Faroe Islands, the Philippines, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Chile, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka , Estonia, South Africa, South Korea, Japan.